Monday, May 9, 2011

Top reasons why my mom is the best

I had a fabulous internet free weekend and therefore was unable to post this untill now.

It has been interesting living the seminary life and reflecting on what it was like for my parents, as my Dad attended DTS. Walking in their shoes has helped me have an even greater appreciation for them.

Top reasons why my mom is the best

1. She just wants what is best for me.
This most recently showed during my wedding season, but has always been the case. Whatever needs to be done, if God shows her its necessary, she seeks after it.

2. She takes good care of my dad.
This is especially important becuase I am a child of two people, Julie and Alex. And many of these apply to both my mom and dad.

3. She does not compromise when it comes to seeking God.
Rather doesnt matter, she'll do it for He who matters.

4. She gave me four sisters
Which makes Your Mom jokes four times as funny!

5.I know Jesus because of her.
Her example provided for me to be who I am today, a woman in love with Christ.

6. She thinks of everything!
Case in point, she sent me a May Day box of cady! Bet your mom didnt do that!

7. She is the best and doesn’t even know it or claim it.
She will likely read this post in disbelief. Then may say, "Well, I guess so."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You forgot to mention she is hot